Tuesday 10 September 2013

styling: herbs and rustic elements

Yesterday I gave you a sneak peek of the place we stayed at during our road trip to England last week and I showed you the lavender in the courtyard. While I'm still sorting through my own photos I wanted to borrow a few from this photo shoot that I came across on Style Me Pretty. A beautiful table setting always speaks to my heart, and more so when it has that natural look, where organic products are used to create something special. I love the idea of decorating a table with herbs, especially twine-wrapped herbs placed on top of eco-friendly napkins. It's perfect for this farmhouse style venue; the rustic wood adds more depth to the setting.

photo credit:
Kristyn Hogan via Style Me Pretty | styling: Cedarwood Weddings

3 comments:

  1. These set the right autumn mood for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning :) makes me want to invite a bunch of people and cook up a storm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I love the fresh herbs on all the napkins. A perfect rustic setting.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.