Friday 26 October 2012

charming spaces: merci concept store in paris



In my CHARMING SPACES posts I only post a photo of one particular room but today I'm giving you a sneak peek inside the Merci concept store in Paris, located in the 3rd district. In was on my list of places to visit and it was everything I thought it would be and even more. They have a wonderful selection of products: stationery, homeware, clothes, bedlinen and more. Everything is displayed beautifully and the atmosphere is relaxed and fun. There is an in-store café as well and there is also a café/restaurant next to the store. I bought a few kitchenware pieces in Merci and only know that I'll have to return one day to get some more.


Merci, 111 Boulevard Beaumarchais, 75003 Paris

photo credit:
Lisa Hjalt

8 comments:

  1. MERCI for this post!

    J'aime ce magasin!

    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming place!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Lisa!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now you're tempting me with Paris! It looks like a beautiful place to spend some time {and money}! Hope you have a wonderful weekend Lisa!
    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh quel beauté!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the chandelier! So pretty. What a great shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely love me a good concept store! I love that trunk that the cushion and towels are on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be happy to spend some quality time there. :) It's my kind of concept store. :) I had hoped you would find some beautiful shop in Paris to take photos of.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favourite places as well: full of delightful items and such a unique space! Also, I'm really curious to try their restaurant: every time I go there I look at the menu and it seems delicious, so I may need to plan another trip very soon...

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.