Saturday 3 September 2011

having fun


How fun is that autumn ad campaign for the Americana Manhasset luxury shopping mall? It's located on Long Island, NY, often referred to as Miracle Mile, and no, I've never visited that mall. I simply fell for the Venice setting and the fun in these photographs, featuring models Sean O'Pry and Coco Rocha.


I'm off with hubby and the the kids to visit another beautiful European city: Amsterdam. I'm thinking latte and pancakes somewhere in De 9 Straatjes district (The Nine Streets). Of course I'll grab my camera with me and share it with you.

I hope you're enjoying a wonderful and relaxing weekend!

PS. I have to link back to this fabulous nail polish post which Yvonne at Frl. Klein published yesterday. We had talked about this in an email and she went ahead and did it. Doesn't she have a wonderful collection? If you don't follow her blog already then I suggest you do, even if you don't understand German because her photography is worth it.

photo credit:
Rocco Laspata and Charles DeCaro for Americana Manhasset

7 comments:

  1. have fun!
    amsterdam is a beautiful city :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous campaign and shopping does make you want to act like that! It's such a lift. Have a good weekend, Lisa!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! And I love the Americana too :) And have fun in Amsterdam! Love it there and love the pancake houses...I used to go the The Pancake Bakery every day I was there. Now I'm craving Dutch pancakes & poffertjes & stroopwafles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time in Amsterdam! Cannot wait to see your pictures... enjoy the latte & pancakes, too :)

    xx, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Amsterdam! And I do love all the fun they are having here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great campaign :)
    And enjoy lovely Amsterdam!
    I am a bit jalous...

    Hugs,
    Signe

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.