Wednesday 3 August 2011

pink & perfect


Today I've already posted a crispbread recipe but I couldn't resist posting these photos too when I saw them on Pinterest. How adorable is that pink shoe? By the way, the author of that beautiful photograph is Anna Kuperberg and I hope she will forgive me for cropping out her name to fit my layout. That lavender in the basket completely stole my heart so I'd like to run to the local florist to buy bunches of it and a basket to put on my balcony. Or maybe I should simply buy a small basket and put the lavender I already have in it.

It's raining in Antwerp but the sun will be back tomorrow. We had a wonderful day in the park yesterday and I got photos to share with you later. We met that old couple again and our son went over to them and chatted in Flemish for probably thirty minuets or so. I photographed them but since I didn't ask for their permission I haven't decided whether I'll post a photo of them or not. They were as cute as ever, sitting in their chairs, reading.

I hope this Wednesday is treating you well!

photo credit:
top-left: Anna Kuperberg
top-right: unknown source
bottom-left: via L'Art de la Curiosité
bottom-right: unknown source

18 comments:

  1. Sigh,.... *moment of delight*. This post is so pretty and cute. That balcony is Sicily, oooh I want to go there now too haha. Hope you're having a wonderful day yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pink images!
    Wish you a wonderful day,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second image is just sooo pretty, wish I could live there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I love the colours...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beauuuuuuuuuuuuutiful! The glitter shoe shot is just so adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pink building with the balcony....how I'd love to walk out of the room in the early morning and sip my coffee, overlooking the street and people passing by. And that clock behind the building is great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love lavender too. the photos are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this pink! It's a dreary day here so the pink is really cheering :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love those pictures Lisa! ...and i am trying your crispbread this weekend ; )

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just lovely Lisa! I just saw that top photo in the top right earlier today on Pintrest and I feel in love :)

    And I just love that you ran into that couple again! What a treat! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my Lisa! They are dreamy and lovely! I can live with all of those beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures. I would love to live in the pink house. Must be in Italy (regali). Your blog is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. bleiki liturinn klikkar aldrei maður verður eitthvað svo glaður inn í sér við að skoða svona fallegar myndir

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous post, I adore all of these pretty pinks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing pictures, and they look even better when put together in such a perfect way.

    Hm, maybe you could just post one or two photos of the old couple?
    I know your is supposed to ask for permission, but when you've taken beautiful pictures of someone I think they would just be flattered that you want to share them with the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You always manage to find the most perfect swoon-worthy images! I am in love with the 3rd pic with the juliet balcony - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.