Wednesday 22 December 2010

happy blue

I know that honeysuckle has been voted the colour of the year 2011 and some bloggers are already getting ready to bombard us with it but I'm feeling blue, in a positive way. I call it happy blue. I certainly wouldn't say no to that sofa (of course it's from Designers Guild - my house of worship), I wouldn't mind having a blue wall like that, and I would welcome the vase and crystal flower stems.


photo credit:
sofa: Designers Guild
room with blue wall: Timothy Kolk for ELLE DECOR
vase and flower stems: Z Gallerie

7 comments:

  1. That second room is perfection! Love the couch and the chandelier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this colour blue. In fact, I have the same colour blue in our master bedroom. It's gorgeous!

    Sweet blog! Off to read some more of your posts.

    Rambles with Reese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rambles with Reese for all your comments and welcome ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that couch and I love the blue walls. At work - one of the girls got her office painted that colour and now they are making her change it! It looks beautiful and refreshing and comforting.

    Sorry I've been MIA lately! I'm just catching up now :)
    And thank you so much for the birthday wish and comments. It was just what I needed to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is blue is so 'up'. full of energy and smiles. Love your photos. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by, Carla ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meghan, I hope your toe is getting better. I cannot believe they made your colleague change that colour, your bosses must be crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.